Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Small is thinking big at united I_vote_lcap17%Small is thinking big at united I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Small is thinking big at united I_vote_lcap0%Small is thinking big at united I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Small is thinking big at united I_vote_lcap33%Small is thinking big at united I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Small is thinking big at united I_vote_lcap50%Small is thinking big at united I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Small is thinking big at united Untitl14
Ads

Small is thinking big at united

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Small is thinking big at united Empty
PostSubject: Small is thinking big at united   Small is thinking big at united I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Small is thinking big at united 73_small_1091865a
CHRIS SMALLING admits he has to pinch himself when he pulls on a Manchester United shirt.
The centre-back has done it twice now on the club's pre-season tour - two years after turning out for Maidstone.
And with increasing injury concerns over Rio Ferdinand, he could be a contender to start against Newcastle in the season's opener.
Smalling, 20, said: "It's fair to say things have changed at a pretty quick rate and I hope it keeps on going.
"Two years ago, I started pre-season in Kent playing against Whitstable - now I'm here with Manchester United."
Alex Ferguson landed Smalling in a shock £12million deal from Fulham in January but he joined up at United only this month after being loaned back to Craven Cottage.
Despite his meteoric rise, Smalling refuses to be daunted by the task ahead.
He insisted: "The manager has said that I'm not just a youngster coming from another club but part of the first team and I have to be ready when I'm called upon. And I have confidence in terms of my game to do it."
The new United star is excited by the prospect of playing alongside Ferdinand.
He said: "I've watched Rio over the years, how he's progressed into one of the finest. Hopefully, I can learn from him." Smalling is also looking forward to facing Wayne Rooney.
He said: "In terms of the stature of the man, it's going to be a great challenge."
Meanwhile, United chief Fergie took part in a million dollar charity shootout in New York.
The former Falkirk hotshot - 36 goals in 95 games - tried to kick a ball through a target from 51 feet but missed out on the prize.
Several United players also failed but Swiss watchmaker Hublot donated 110,008 dollars to Unicef.

Back to top Go down

Small is thinking big at united
Page 1 of 1