Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_lcap17%Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_lcap0%Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_lcap33%Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_lcap50%Rooney adds to United headache I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney adds to United headache Untitl14
Ads

Rooney adds to United headache

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rooney adds to United headache Empty
PostSubject: Rooney adds to United headache   Rooney adds to United headache I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Rooney adds to United headache 459650_33_preview
With Anderson recently involved in a near-fatal car crash, Wayne Rooney's latest antics will not please Manchester United.
According to reports from the Daily Mail, Rooney was photographed smoking and appearing to urinate next to a bin after emerging from a bar with wife Coleen and friends.
The England striker stayed at trendy night spot Panacea till the wee hours of the morning and sang football songs with pals in the streets, reported the Sun.
It remains to be seen what Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will make of his behaviour, but the he will not pleased with the timing, given the strict manager is certain to be upset with Anderson about his near-fatal accident after a night out as well.
The Brazilian midfielder had to be dragged from a flaming Audi R8 after spending the evening at a nightclub, and apparently was unconscious and had to be dragged out with the assistance of nearby on-lookers.
The newspaper quotes the Gestifute agency, Anderson's representatives, as saying: "It was an almighty fright. Anderson will return soon to Manchester."
The Brazilian had been recovering from the knee ligament injury which forced him to miss both the end of last season and the World Cup.
Back to top Go down

Rooney adds to United headache
Page 1 of 1