Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_lcap17%Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_lcap0%Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_lcap33%Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_lcap50%Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs: We don't need marquee player! Untitl14
Ads

Giggs: We don't need marquee player!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs: We don't need marquee player! Empty
PostSubject: Giggs: We don't need marquee player!   Giggs: We don't need marquee player! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Giggs: We don't need marquee player! 473353_33_preview

Ryan Giggs is confident Manchester United's squad is strong enough to challenge for the Premier League.
United have been relatively quiet in the summer transfer window - with Javier Hernandez and Chris Smalling their only signings.
On the other side of town, Manchester City have been buying by the truckload and this has some Red Devils' fans quite restless.
However, Giggs has no such issues. He told The Mirror: "We don't need a marquee signing before the deadline.
"We're OK at the moment. The quality of the players we've got is very good. And we've got players coming back from injuries.
"We've also got young players who've gone out on loan and have come back stronger, fitter and will have benefited greatly from our pre-season tour of America."
Sir Alex Ferguson does have a wealth of younger players to choose from. Gabriel Obertan, Danny Welbeck and Federico Macheda have all served notice of their talent on the US tour.
Giggs has laid down the gauntlet for these players in the upcoming season.
"On the pre-season tour we showed the young talent that was there.
"We've now got to build on that.
"They have set the standards and they'll have to keep to that now. And I think they will, because their attitude is right. They train right and they prepare right.
"But we know we've got the talent here.
"Now we need to see if they've got the mental character to play for Manchester United."
There are certainly no doubts about the mental character of the Welshman himself as he enters his 21st season at Old Trafford.
With 10 Premier League titles already in the bag, he is assured a place in the pantheon of United greats, but revealed he is not driven by records.
"I don't think about setting records for how many titles I can get as a player.
"That will be something I look back upon and be proud of when I finish.
"At the moment I'm just looking forward."
United will be looking to overhaul Liverpool tally of 18 English titles - a bid in which Fergie was thwarted last season as Chelsea beat them to the crown by a point.
Back to top Go down

Giggs: We don't need marquee player!
Page 1 of 1