Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_lcap17%Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_lcap0%Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_lcap33%Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_lcap50%Forlan rules out Premier League return I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Forlan rules out Premier League return Untitl14
Ads

Forlan rules out Premier League return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Forlan rules out Premier League return Empty
PostSubject: Forlan rules out Premier League return   Forlan rules out Premier League return I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Forlan has ruled out ever returning to the Premier League although he has fond memories of his time with Manchester United.
The 31-year-old has scored three goals as Uruguay have made their way to the World Cup semi-finals where they face Holland.
Diego Forlan was an integral part of the Atletico Madrid side that won the Europa League, scoring a vital goal against Liverpool in the semi-final before his late strike secured the trophy for the Spanish side in the final against Fulham.
However, he endured a turbulent two-and-half-year period in England when he took 27 games to score for Manchester United and he left for Villarreal in August 2004.
Now Forlan maintains he will never return to play in England despite being linked with Tottenham.
He was quoted in the Daily Express, saying: "Tottenham are a club who are going in the right direction but I have no interest in joining the Premier League with any club.
"For a start, Spain is much hotter and also it is my home now.
"We have some very exciting young players and I am excited for the season.
"I will never play in England again but I still actually look back with fond memories at some moments."
Of his time at Old Trafford, Forlan believes he could have struck up a good partnership with Wayne Rooney whose arrival coincided with his departure.
"I was very young at Manchester United and I feel that I was just starting to find my feet when I was sold and Rooney was brought in.
"If we had been paired together I think we could have formed the most devastating strike partnership in Europe but it wasn't to be."

Source :- EspnForlan rules out Premier League return 463053_33_preview
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Forlan rules out Premier League return   Forlan rules out Premier League return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 am

kehi chaina FOrlan!!!

you do good where you are....

once a devil forever a devil.... Very Happy

cheerz...

win the 3rd place of the W.C and make us proud!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Forlan rules out Premier League return   Forlan rules out Premier League return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

heh eyeah
once a devil means forever devil hehe
i like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forlan rules out Premier League return   Forlan rules out Premier League return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forlan rules out Premier League return
Page 1 of 1