Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_lcap17%Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_lcap0%Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_lcap33%Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_lcap50%Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month Untitl14
Ads

Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month Empty
PostSubject: Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month   Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Paul Scholes has been named as the Barclays Player of the Month for August. The midfielder's Manchester United team are unbeaten in the Premier League. The former England player shone in United's first match of the season, setting up goals for Dimitar Berbatov and Ryan Giggs in a 3-0 win over Newcastle United at Old Trafford.

He continued his great form with his 150th goal for the club, a drive from the edge of the area to give United the lead in a 2-2 draw at Fulham. He ended the month by playing a key role in a 3-0 home win over West Ham United.

The 35-year-old midfielder has won the award four times, once fewer than Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard. Alan Shearer, Cristiano Ronaldo, Frank Lampard, Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp have also won the award four times.

The Chelsea manager, Carlo Ancelotti, won the Barclays Manager of the Month award. The Premier League champions scored 14 goals without reply as they took nine points from three matches.

Ancelotti's side beat West Bromwich Albion 6-0 at Stamford Bridge and repeated the feat at Wigan Athletic. They then beat Stoke City 2-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti was the only manager to see his team win all three of their matches in August. This is the second time he has won the Manager of the Month award since taking over at Stamford Bridge in the summer of 2009.Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month Paul-Scholes-006
Back to top Go down

Manchester United's Paul Scholes is Premier League player of the month
Page 1 of 1