Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_lcap17%Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_lcap0%Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_lcap33%Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_lcap50%Rumours won't distract De Gea I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rumours won't distract De Gea Untitl14
Ads

Rumours won't distract De Gea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rumours won't distract De Gea Empty
PostSubject: Rumours won't distract De Gea   Rumours won't distract De Gea I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

David de Gea claims to be fully focused on Atletico Madrid, amid reports linking him with Manchester United.

The teenage keeper is regarded as one of Europe's hottest properties, having made the step up into the spotlight at Atletico with consummate ease.

Having been drafted into the first-team fold in January, the 19-year-old quickly became a mainstay in a side which tasted Europa League glory.

His rise to prominence has not gone unnoticed by some of the world's biggest clubs, with demand for such talent always high.

United, and Spanish giants Barcelona, are reported to be among those monitoring De Gea, with Sir Alex Ferguson in attendance for Atletico's 1-1 draw with Valencia last week.Rumours won't distract De Gea David-De-Gea1_2507134
Back to top Go down

Rumours won't distract De Gea
Page 1 of 1