Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_lcap17%Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_lcap0%Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_lcap33%Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_lcap50%Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 Untitl14
Ads

Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 Empty
PostSubject: Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0   Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 am

Will Keane's first half penalty and John Cofie's first Reserves goal gave United a third successive Manchester Senior Cup victory, and put the Reds firmly in control of the competition's group stage.

The only negative aspect to the evening was provided by an ankle injury to Anderson. The Brazilian midfielder landed awkwardly after taking a shot early in the second half, and left the field. Positively, he was soon back in the United dugout rather than seeking treatment.

From his new vantage point, the Brazilian witnessed a second half continuation of the first period's trends; namely Magnus Eikrem pulling the strings for United and County goalkeeper Owain Fon Williams repelling almost everything thrown at him by the hosts.

The visitors had the ball in the net inside two minutes, but Jake Simpson's stabbed finish was correctly ruled out for the striker's foul on Scott Wootton in the build-up. Keane responded with United's first meaningful effort, but his speculative volley drifted comfortably wide.

Fon Williams was soon called into action, as Ritchie De Laet's curling shot forced a spectacular parry, and the County goalkeeper was regularly involved thereafter. He was given a let-off in the 15th minute, however, when Keane fired wastefully over after Corry Evans' shot had been impressively blocked.

At the opposite end Johnstone, making his first competitive Reserves start, showed quick reflexes to turn away Jordan Rose's close-range volley, but Fon Williams was soon back in the spotlight with a sharp low stop from Nicky Ajose.
Back to top Go down

Reserves: United 2 Stockport 0
Page 1 of 1