Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_lcap17%Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_lcap0%Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_lcap33%Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_lcap50%Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 Untitl14
Ads

Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2   Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2 Img_10_35630_4749.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=179&rgn=0.22,0.084070796460177,0.4,0
United's Reserves suffered a first defeat of the 2010/11 pre-season preparations in a thrilling testimonial for Yeovil Town stalwart Darren Way.

Goals from Rodrigo Possebon and Robbie Brady were negated by a madcap five minute spell early in the second period, during which United shipped three costly goals. However, the most important outcome of the afternoon was the 6,664 attendance for Way, whose playing career was curtailed by an horrific road accident in December 2008.

The 30-year-old provoked a mass outpouring of applause and recognition when he took to the field for the final moments of a game which captivated all present from start to finish.

United made a promising start, but almost fell behind when Dean Bowditch thudded an effort against Conor Devlin's crossbar. Ravel Morrison was thwarted in a one-on-one with Glovers goalkeeper John Sullivan and Joshua King was crowded out by a pack of defenders, before United took the lead eight minutes before the break.

Cameron Stewart's cross found King, and the Norwegian front-man picked out Possebon, who stroked home the opening goal from the edge of the penalty area.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Warren Joyce made just one half-time substitution, bringing on Brady for Possebon, but the Reds' rhythm was thrown off-kilter by an amazing start to the second period from the hosts.

Just two minutes had elapsed when Jean-Paul Kalala smashed an unstoppable 25-yard effort past Devlin, and the United goalkeeper was beaten again two minutes later
Back to top Go down

Reserves: Yeovil 3 United 2
Page 1 of 1