Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_lcap17%Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_lcap0%Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_lcap33%Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_lcap50%Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell Untitl14
Ads

Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell Empty
PostSubject: Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell   Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Manchester United are pondering to make a bid for Everton youngster Jack Rodwell, according to The Sun.
Sir Alex Ferguson is believed to be preparing a £10million plus out-of-favour Michael Carrick offer for the 19-year-old, who is touted as the next big thing in England after impressing in his first few seasons in the top-flight.
Meanwhile, Everton manager David Moyes is desperate to cling on to the Under-21 star and prevent a repeat of Wayne Rooney but could find the deal too tempting to turn down.
Ferguson is believed to be a keen admirer of the young midfielder, who can also fill in as a centre-half and has been compared to a young Rio Ferdinand.
United are in a dilemma whether to move for Rodwell now before the end of the transfer window or wait until the end of the campaign when his value could be rocketed.
Rodwell has been at Goodison since seven and made his Premier League debut in March 2008Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell 286083_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Man United eyeing Jack Rodwell
Page 1 of 1