Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_lcap17%Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_lcap0%Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_lcap33%Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_lcap50%Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Man United eyeing new Schmeichel Untitl14
Ads

Man United eyeing new Schmeichel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Man United eyeing new Schmeichel Empty
PostSubject: Man United eyeing new Schmeichel   Man United eyeing new Schmeichel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is keeping close tabs on highly rated Danish custodian Anders Lindegaard.
The 26-year-old Dane currently plays for Norwegian side Aalesunds and is considered one of the most promising keepers in Europe.
He would fit the bill nicely at Old Trafford, with United just having offloaded Ben Foster to Birmingham for £6 million. The Manchester Evening News reports that Fergie is on the lookout for a suitable heir to the 39-year-old incumbent Edwin van der Sar.
The Red Devils do have Thomasz Kuszczak as back-up for the Dutchman but he has failed to impress thus far in his stint at the club. Consequently, United have been linked with a whole host of keepers ranging from Manuel Neuer to Igor Afkinfeev.
Lindegaard however, represents a cheap yet classy option and unsurprisingly, the player's agent, former Liverpool goalkeeper Micheal Stensgaard, was eager to play up his client.
"Anders has been playing at a very high level for a long time now and that has been noticed around Europe. He absolutely has the ability to play in the Premier League," Stensgaard told Manchester Evening News.
Another candidate in waiting is 20-year-old Ben Amos, who has climbed up to number three in the pecking order following the departure of Foster.
Commenting on Amos, Fergie said: "We think he is an outstanding young goalkeeper," he said. "He has an incredible physique and is improving his speed.
"When it comes to experience, he will have to wait because Edwin van der Sar is still showing good form and Tomasz Kuszczak is very good too. But his time will come because he has got the ability."
Although Van der Sar recently signed a one-year contract extension, United fans will remember the trouble their club had in replacing the magnificent Schmeichel.
Fabian Barthez had a mixed time at Old Trafford and a bunch of promising youngster also failed to make the cut before Fergie finally landed Van der Sar from Fulham in 2005.Man United eyeing new Schmeichel 474229_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Man United eyeing new Schmeichel
Page 1 of 1