Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fletcher's love for united I_vote_lcap17%Fletcher's love for united I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fletcher's love for united I_vote_lcap0%Fletcher's love for united I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fletcher's love for united I_vote_lcap33%Fletcher's love for united I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fletcher's love for united I_vote_lcap50%Fletcher's love for united I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fletcher's love for united Untitl14
Ads

Fletcher's love for united

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aabarta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Fletcher's love for united Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher's love for united   Fletcher's love for united I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Scotland midfielder Darren Fletcher has revealed the hunger that drives him on daily at Manchester United.

Fletcher, 26, with 10 years and 255 senior appearances under his belt at the club, dreads the day when his time at Old Trafford is over and he would love nothing better, it seems, than to emulate veteran trio Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville in prolonging his United career.

"You look at it as a step down if you leave," said Fletcher. "If you are lucky enough to stay, you will have played at the top for your whole career and it does not get much bigger than Manchester United."
He added: "Players who left say, 'think twice before you leave, because there is nowhere like Manchester United.'

"Everything about the club makes it the place you want to be. No-one really thinks about leaving when you are here."

Fletcher has particular admiration for Scholes, the veteran indicating he may be prepared to play on beyond next season.

TRAINING CAMP
The pair are part of the 22-man United squad currently in Chicago at a training camp ahead of their five-match summer tour.

Asked who is the greatest player he has played alongside, Fletcher said: "Paul Scholes.

"To have played at the top for 10-15 years, that's the benchmark for me, trying to reach his level. For what he's achieved, he has never really got the credit he deserved.

"Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs are almost like urban legends. They are fantastic role models for younger players like me to have."

Fletcher and United will launch their challenge for the Barclays Premier League title when they host Newcastle United on 16th August.

Fletcher was the third highest midfield points scorer for United in last season's Fantasy Premier League with 116. This time round he is priced at £7m - will you sign him for your team?

The game is free to enter, click here to register your team and click here for more details.Fletcher's love for united 0,,12306~8898326,00
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fletcher's love for united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's love for united   Fletcher's love for united I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

yeah
scholes..ra giggsy are the urban legend..
i agree that
Back to top Go down

Fletcher's love for united
Page 1 of 1