Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_lcap17%The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_lcap0%The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_lcap33%The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_lcap50%The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? Untitl14
Ads

The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City?   The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 am

The latest development to shock Manchester United fans: Wayne Rooney is contemplating a move to hated rivals Manchester City!
The England star has been the subject of transfer rumours recently after reports revealed that he had not signed a deal to extend his current contract at Old Trafford yet.
Rooney's life has been in turmoil since revelations about his sexual indiscretions came to light. In addition, the striker's relationship with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson had grown frosty since August this year, when the striker was caught in public smoking and urinating with little care for decorum.
Most recently, it was revealed that the player had informed his current employers that he was not going to sign a new contract to extend his stay with the Red Devils.
According to reports from the Guardian, however, what started out as a bad week for Manchester United fans could turn out to be even worse as Rooney is planning a even greater betrayal- crossing over to the Blue side of Manchester to turn out for hated rivals Manchester City!
The England star is looking at following ex-United star Carlos Tevez in crossing one of the biggest tribal divides in world football, despite the potential brickbats and criticisms that are certain to come his way.
Carlos Ancelotti has already publicly declared his interest in Rooney if the striker was keen to don the colours of Chelsea.
Ancelotti said: "We'd have to wait to see if Wayne Rooney really wants to leave Manchester United.
"Secondly, whether United would really want to sell him.
"And thirdly, if Rooney's on the market it would not just be Chelsea interested, but a lot of teams."
However, the 24-year-old is acutely aware that this could be the last chance to wrangle the biggest salary package he will ever command, and given the comparable wealth of the oil-sheik owners of the Citizens, Rooney is aware that in an austure transfer market, they could be the biggest player on the scene.
Rooney has reportedly told team-mates that City, not Real Madrid or Barcelona, is a more realistic move for him, given his current family issues. His wife, Colleen, has a 12-year-old sister who is suffering from a brain disorder, Retts syndrome, and will not be keen for a move abroad that will keep them apart.
What could make this move happen is the fact that Brain Marwood, the Citizen's football administrator, is well-acquainted with Rooney's adviser, Paul Stretford, as well as the player himself, as Marwood used to work for Nike, one of the player's major sponsors.
Although previous reports have indicated that UEFA's new financial fair-play rules could stifle any move for Rooney by the Citizens, the club believe that there are loopholes to be used, as well as players that could be sold, like Roque Santa Cruz and Craig Bellamy, to make space for the England star.
"We (The Manchester City hierarchy) hadn't discussed signing Rooney until the last week because we never thought he would be available, just like we have never discussed signing Lionel Messi from Barcelona," according to a quote from the Guardian.
"Now we know he wants to leave United we're obviously going to monitor it closely."
However, according to reports from the Sun, Real are also keen to get the England star.
Real's Director-General Jorge Valdano said : "Our problem is who to get rid of if Wayne Rooney comes here", a clear indicator that the club would certainly make a strong move to get their man.
What could be a telling sign of the player's determination to leave are reports that David Gill, United's chief executive, has been caught cold by the latest developments, and unable to even make contact with Rooney's representatives to try to placate the player from a move.
All Rooney has indicated is that his decison is firm, as a result of the financial aspects of a move, as well as the fracture of his relationship with FergusonThe ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City? 517351_33_preview
Back to top Go down

The ultimate betrayal: Rooney to City?
Page 1 of 1