Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
The ultimate away display I_vote_lcap17%The ultimate away display I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
The ultimate away display I_vote_lcap0%The ultimate away display I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
The ultimate away display I_vote_lcap33%The ultimate away display I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
The ultimate away display I_vote_lcap50%The ultimate away display I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
The ultimate away display Untitl14
Ads

The ultimate away display

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

The ultimate away display Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate away display   The ultimate away display I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:49 pm

United had all the wily experience and Champions League know-how to pull off the perfect smash and grab 1-0 away win in Valencia, according to Darren Fletcher.

The Reds packed the midfield and soaked up the pressure - and got a bit of luck at times - before finding the killer sucker punch right at the end. Dimitar Berbatov and Anderson ran themselves into the ground before Federico Macheda and eventual match-winner Javier Hernandez came off the bench to provide fresh legs and the penetration to finally beat the Valencia defence.

“We have picked up a lot of experience away from home in Europe. We knew it was going to be difficult," said Fletcher. "Valencia have had a fantastic start to the season. They are a sharp, attacking side and took the game to us, but we knew would create chances on the counter attack.

"With the tempo they played at in the first half, we knew they wouldn’t keep that up for the whole game. The manager picked the right moment to bring on the two fresh strikers and I think that won us the game."

The five-man midfield allowed United to contain Valencia in a cagey game. “It is important that the midfield do not get dominated away from home in Europe," adds the Scot.

"They had a lot of players who were drifting in wide areas so to get control of that midfield was going to be vital. It was important for us to have an extra man in there to control the game a little bit, be solid and hard to beat, and that was the plan. We wanted to hit quickly on the break, have four men forward at every opportunity and when we do get the ball try and keep possession.

“It was an all-round team performance from the front players, to midfielders, to the defenders. Everyone putThe ultimate away display Img_10_36678_4304.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.07129455909943714,0.0079155672823219,0.900562851782364,0
Back to top Go down

The ultimate away display
Page 1 of 1