Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_lcap17%Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_lcap0%Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_lcap33%Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_lcap50%Fergie keen on Clev recall I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie keen on Clev recall Untitl14
Ads

Fergie keen on Clev recall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie keen on Clev recall Empty
PostSubject: Fergie keen on Clev recall   Fergie keen on Clev recall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson has hinted he could recall Tom Cleverley from his loan spell at Wigan in January.

The Manchester United midfielder, who has previously enjoyed successful loan spells with Leicester and Watford, has been limited to one appearance for the Latics so far because of a knee injury.

The 21-year-old moved to the DW Stadium on a season-long loan in August but Fergusonreckons Cleverley could be ready to fight for a spot in the United first team in the New Year.

He told Inside United: "We'll probably bring Tom back in January. Tom's going to be a great footballer, I really like him.

"I've heard the fans are starting to talk about Tom, and I think they're right to do that because he could very well be the next top player to come through the ranks."

Cleverley had been expected to stay at Old Trafford this season but Ferguson had a change of heart because of the competition for places.

The United boss continued: "I felt it could be hard to give him enough football. I think five or six months on loan could really help him. He'll benefit from first-team football in the Premier League.Fergie keen on Clev recall Cleverley_2508706
Back to top Go down

Fergie keen on Clev recall
Page 1 of 1