Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_lcap17%Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_lcap0%Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_lcap33%Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_lcap50%Fletcher wary of Los Che I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fletcher wary of Los Che Untitl14
Ads

Fletcher wary of Los Che

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fletcher wary of Los Che Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher wary of Los Che   Fletcher wary of Los Che I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Darren Fletcher has warned his Manchester United team-mates that they cannot afford to take Valencia lightly.

Critics were quick to write off Los Che as serious contenders for domestic and European glory this season following a summer exodus of top talent.

World Cup winners David Villa and David Silva were offloaded to help ease mounting debts at Mestalla, ridding the club of their most creative stars.

They have, however, responded to that setback in style and currently set the early pace in the Spanish top flight.

Valencia are also up and running in the UEFA Champions League, having swept aside Turkish champions Bursaspor 4-0 in their opening Group C encounter.

United are the next side in their sights, as they prepare to host Sir Alex Ferguson's side on Wednesday, and Red Devils midfielder Fletcher acknowledges that the Premier League giants face a tough test on Spanish soil.

"It is going to be a difficult match," said the Scot.

"People might say it is not the same Valencia because they have lost Villa and Silva.

"But as we have seen at Manchester United,when you lose good players others step up to the mark and take on more responsibility.

"They have had a fantastic start."Fletcher wary of Los Che Darren-Fletcher-Manchester-United-Premier-Lea_2488824
Back to top Go down

Fletcher wary of Los Che
Page 1 of 1