Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_lcap17%Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_lcap0%Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_lcap33%Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_lcap50%Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer Untitl14
Ads

Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer Empty
PostSubject: Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer   Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer 480440_33_preview

Manchester United new boy Javier Hernandez is already eliciting comparisons with former Old Trafford greats.
Hernandez joined United in the summer and has impressed all and sundry in the pre-season friendlies.
He got on the scoresheet in the Red Devils' Community Shield win over Chelsea on Sunday, although it was one of the most bizarre goals in recent football history.
Commending his newest teammate, Scholes told the club's official website:"He looks like an out-and-out goalscorer.
"That's not to say he can't play outside the box as well, because when the ball comes up to him his touch is good as well. But he's a threat in behind defenders, and hopefully he'll score a lot of goals this year.
"People say he's like Ole, and I thought that the first time I saw him in training. We did a finishing session and everything was in the bottom corner. He scores whenever he gets a chance.
"He comes on and looks lively. He's adapted to the pace of the game already. He's capable of scoring goals and if he's anything like Ole, we'll take that."
Central defender Nemanja Vidic was also effusive in his praise for the Mexican.
"He looks sharp," said the Serb. "He likes the ball played in behind the defence, he has pace and has scored already, which will be great for his confidence.
"He seems like he's enjoying himself, he speaks English well and that's helped him to settle more quickly. It's like he's been here for three years!"
Vidic, who captained the side in the Community Shield also praised the performance of striker Dimitar Berbatov.
"Everything Dimi does on the pitch is brilliant, but for him it's important to score goals too. I hope he gets a few this year to help us win trophies."
Berbatov scored with a delightful chip over Chelsea keeper Hilario to seal the game for United on Sunday.
Back to top Go down

Scholes likens Hernandez to Solskjaer
Page 1 of 1