Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties   Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:04 am

Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties 478214_33_preview

Sir Alex Ferguson believes defender John O'Shea has many years of international football ahead of him.
The 29-year-old, who captained Manchester United for their friendly game against League of Ireland selection in Dublin, has won 62 Republic of Ireland caps since 2001.
Speaking to journalists after the game, Ferguson said: "He could play until his forties, he's a young, fit man. John will play for years."
But the United manager remains cautious over the injury he picked up last November while he was on international duty with Ireland in the ill-fated World Cup play-off against France. But that aside, O'Shea has been largely injury free.
"He's had one injury in his career at United and that was last season after the game in Paris where he had a haemorrhage in his thigh.
"It's the only injury he's ever had at our club, which was a bad one as it turned out, an unusual injury. We had to be careful with the classification of it, that's why we had to take our time with it, but he's never been injured."
Back to top Go down

Ferguson: O'Shea can play till forties
Page 1 of 1