Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_lcap17%Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_lcap0%Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_lcap33%Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_lcap50%Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat Untitl14
Ads

Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat Empty
PostSubject: Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat   Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 am

Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat 473353_33_preview
Ryan Giggs insists champions Chelsea, not Manchester City, will be Manchester United's major threat this season.
United's "noisy neighbours" have been dipping into their bottomless pit of money again this summer, bringing in Yaya Toure, Jerome Boateng, David Silva and Aleksandar Kolarov already during the close season.
The Blues' title odds have fallen dramatically and there are some who now feel City are ready to climb to the top of the Premier League tree.
But Giggs is not among them.
Although the veteran Welshman does not dismiss Roberto Mancini's men completely, he does view United's main challenge as coming from Stamford Bridge.
"Chelsea are the champions and they have been there and done it like us," Giggs told the Manchester Evening News.
"Arsenal have got talented players but they have not won the title for a number of years.
"Then you have Tottenham, Liverpool, Aston Villa and City."
United ended the Blues' best chance of silverware last term when they knocked them out of the Carling Cup at the semi-final stage.
Although they had the better of the first leg on home soil at Eastlands, City were outplayed in the decider and Giggs views that inconsistency as being the club's Achilles heel once more.
"You can't say they are not bringing in quality players but it is a question of how quickly they can gel together," he said.
"They showed last season that on their day they can beat anyone, but it was that consistency they lacked.
"They have got the quality, but it does not necessarily mean they are going to be in front."
Back to top Go down

Giggs: Chelsea our biggest threat
Page 1 of 1