Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid   Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:35 am

Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid 474531_33_previewSir Alex Ferguson believes his successor at Manchester United cannot be intimidated by the club's prestigious history.
Despite the advice, Ferguson has certainly left the next United manager an almost insurmountable task of matching his tremendous record at Old Trafford.
But the 68-year-old is adamant whoever takes over the reign at Old Trafford must not be threatened by his achievements.
"With any big club - and we're a massive club, there's no question about that, because we have a great history - you have to ingrain yourself into the fabric of the club immediately about what Manchester United is," Ferguson told The Mirror.
"That gives you a good chance in terms of understanding the history. It's not a history you should be afraid of. I was never afraid of it, I was proud to be part of the history.
"Then, after that, you need a strong personality, a strong mentality and of course you also need to know the game.
"There are a lot of things that come into management and, for a club of our size, personality, experience and a good background are important things."
During his 25 years at Old Trafford, Ferguson has won the Premier League 11 times and the Champions League twice.
Back to top Go down

Fergie: My successor mustn't be afraid
Page 1 of 1