Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_lcap17%Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_lcap0%Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_lcap33%Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_lcap50%Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie mulls early Rooney return Untitl14
Ads

Fergie mulls early Rooney return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie mulls early Rooney return Empty
PostSubject: Fergie mulls early Rooney return   Fergie mulls early Rooney return I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Fergie mulls early Rooney return 472061_33_preview
Wayne Rooney could be back in the Manchester United side earlier than expected.
The England striker is in line to face an Aircity League XI in the first football match at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on August 4.
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Rooney and the other World Cup players could come into consideration for the friendly, even though they are not due to return to training until Wednesday.
He said: "They have a chance of playing in that. It depends on their progress when they come back on July 28."
Rooney endured a disappointing World Cup with England, exiting the tournament at the last 16 stage following the 4-1 defeat by Germany.
It was an unexpected setback for the player given he had scored 34 goals in all competitions for United last season. Apart from Rooney, Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra, Park Ji-sung and Nemanja Vidic could all come into contention for the showpiece match in Dublin.
United have a number of injuries with Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Michael Owen, Antonio Valencia, Owen Hargreaves and Anderson all absent from the summer tour.
Meanwhile Ferguson said he "could not clarify" Vidic's future with the Serbian defender linked to a move away from Old Trafford.
When pressed on whether Vidic would be a Manchester United player next season, Ferguson responded: "I believe so."
Back to top Go down

Fergie mulls early Rooney return
Page 1 of 1