Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: My squad is good enough! Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: My squad is good enough!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: My squad is good enough! Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: My squad is good enough!   Fergie: My squad is good enough! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Fergie: My squad is good enough! 438387_33_preview

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is happy with the players he has at his disposal this season.
United fans were hoping for some big name signings in the summer - particularly up front where Wayne Rooney looked short of support at times last season.
However, the Red Devils have only made two signings so far - Javier Hernandez and Chris Smalling. Both players were very impressive for their respective clubs last season and Mexico's Hernandez put in some eye-catching performances during the World Cup as well.
The two players combined cost United only £16 million - not exactly a splash-the-cash policy.
Critics believe Fergie's hands are tied due to the enormous debts the club is saddled by and fans are worrying that the buys might not be good enough for the Old Trafford outfit to regain the Premier League trophy from Chelsea.
The wily manager though, seems sanguine about the situation at the club.
In comments reported by The Sun, he said:"I can't speak for other clubs but we're comfortable with the squad we've got.
"I've bought players at the right time of the season and we are quite happy with that."
Ferguson has been impressed with the performance of his players on their current North American tour, which has seen the squad training in high heat and humidity.
He said: "We are doing double sessions at 9.50am and 5.30pm and that helps us get a little rest after lunchtime.
"The conditions haven't stopped us - they have been really good. The players have been great. They have shown some good application, good concentration and put in some really good work.
"It is now we are beginning to see the benefits of our training. The tempo is at the level we expect of our players."
Even if United fans are not happy with the players brought in so far, there is cause for optimism. Winger Nani - who showed some stunning form towards the end of the season - is reportedly back on track to regaining full fitness. He had broken a collarbone while on national duty with Portugal.
In addition, highly-regarded Werder Bremen star Mesut Oezil is reportedly on Ferguson's radar after Bremen dropped their asking price from £20 million to £8 million, also according to The Sun.
The midfielder was hugely impressive in the World Cup for Germany and has become one of the most highly sought after players in the transfer market.
It would be a real coup if United managed to sign him ahead of competitors like Arsenal, Real and Barcelona. Then, Rooney might not need much support much-front after all.
Back to top Go down

Fergie: My squad is good enough!
Page 1 of 1