Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_lcap17%Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_lcap0%Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_lcap33%Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_lcap50%Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Mourinho desperate to land left-back Untitl14
Ads

Mourinho desperate to land left-back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Mourinho desperate to land left-back Empty
PostSubject: Mourinho desperate to land left-back   Mourinho desperate to land left-back I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Mourinho desperate to land left-back 468373_33_preview

Jose Mourinho has lined up Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra as a target should his bid for Chelsea's Ashley Cole be rejected.
Mourinho previously signed Cole from Arsenal when he was manager of Chelsea.
According to the News of the World, Mourinho has also pulled out of the race for Lazio left-back Alexsandr Kolarov to pursue his Barclays Premier League targets.
Reports said the new Real boss has been encouraged after hearing word that Frenchman Evra has already put his Cheshire house up for sale last week.
Evra recently endured a controversial spell as the captain of France's World CupTM team which failed to win a single game at the tournament.t.
Back to top Go down

Mourinho desperate to land left-back
Page 1 of 1