Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_lcap17%Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_lcap0%Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_lcap33%Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_lcap50%Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea Untitl14
Ads

Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea   Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am

Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea 464951_33_preview

Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan has been linked with moves to Chelsea and Manchester United, as well as French outfit Lyon.
The 23-year-old Rosenborg midfielder has impressed many with his energetic performances for the Black Stars during this summer's World Cup, alerting a number of big clubs to his situation.
Annan has been dubbed 'the next Claude Makelele' by many, as his ability in defensive midfield is akin to the former France international.
Annan admits he is flattered to be linked with the three clubs, but would not go into detail regarding his future destination.
He said: "I am fine at the moment. I've heard a lot about me going every summer but nothing is fazing me.
"It is good to hear about Man United, Chelsea and Lyon, but nothing is official.
"It is flattering, Lyon are a big team in Europe. But I have a contract with Rosenborg until December 2011 so let's wait and see."

Back to top Go down

Annan linked with Man Utd, Chelsea
Page 1 of 1