Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_lcap17%Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_lcap0%Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_lcap33%Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_lcap50%Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? Untitl14
Ads

Can Man United keep Patrice Evra?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? Empty
PostSubject: Can Man United keep Patrice Evra?   Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Manchester United are set to offer Patrice Evra a deal to keep him for the rest of his playing career.
The left-back has been heavily linked with a move to either Real Madrid or Inter Milan at the end of his current £70,000-a-week deal at Old Trafford, and with just 18 months left to go on his contract, Sir Alex Ferguson is keen to ensure that the Frenchman continues his stint with the Red Devils.
Reports in the Sun indicate that Evra was considering leaving the club in 2010, but decided to stay after his role in France's debacle during the World Cup.
However, question marks remain, as perliminary talks have already taken place with the club and the players agent, with differences between the two sides about the length of the new deal, as well the size of the salary bump that Evra will get with his new contract.
The Frenchman became a Red Devil in 2006 after leaving Monaco in a £7m deal
Can Man United keep Patrice Evra? 570308_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Can Man United keep Patrice Evra?
Page 1 of 1