Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Neuer future uncertain I_vote_lcap17%Neuer future uncertain I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Neuer future uncertain I_vote_lcap0%Neuer future uncertain I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Neuer future uncertain I_vote_lcap33%Neuer future uncertain I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Neuer future uncertain I_vote_lcap50%Neuer future uncertain I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Neuer future uncertain Untitl14
Ads

Neuer future uncertain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Neuer future uncertain Empty
PostSubject: Neuer future uncertain   Neuer future uncertain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has cast doubt over his future at the Veltins Arena.

Neuer's club Schalke have struggled badly so far this season, with the side currently second from bottom in the Bundesliga.

And, following speculation over his future in the summer, the Germany international has intimated he may consider his options should the club's fortunes not improve.

"I am not comfortable with the current situation at Schalke. I hope we can turn the corner and get back on track," he told Kicker.

"My contract runs until 2012. And I have always made it clear that I would play this season for Schalke. As for the future, we will see. I want to be playing in European competition next year."

Neuer has long been linked with a move away from Schalke, with Bayern Munich and Manchester United among the reported interested parties.Neuer future uncertain Arg-v-Ger-6-Manuel-Neuer-lines-up-wall_2473680
Back to top Go down

Neuer future uncertain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Transfer Talk-
Jump to: