Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
United not chasing Lopez I_vote_lcap17%United not chasing Lopez I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
United not chasing Lopez I_vote_lcap0%United not chasing Lopez I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
United not chasing Lopez I_vote_lcap33%United not chasing Lopez I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
United not chasing Lopez I_vote_lcap50%United not chasing Lopez I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
United not chasing Lopez Untitl14
Ads

United not chasing Lopez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

United not chasing Lopez Empty
PostSubject: United not chasing Lopez   United not chasing Lopez I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 am

Maxi Lopez's agent has played down speculation linking the Catania striker with a switch to Manchester United, but has not ruled out a move away from the Italian club at some point in the future.

The 26-year-old Argentine has impressed during the early part of the season and has reportedly attracted interest from across Europe.

United were thought to be keeping tabs on his progress, but representative Dario Bombini does not know whether this is the case.

Bombini maintains that Lopez is enjoying life at Catania and is focused on performing well to press his claims for a call-up to the national team.

"To my knowledge Manchester United are not following Maxi. I have had no contact with Sir Alex Ferguson's club," he told itasportpress.

"He is happy with Catania, has found the way to goal and enjoys the respect of the club and the confidence of the coach (Marco Giampaolo).

"He hopes to score more than ten goals in this season to convince the coach of the Argentinanational squad to call him for the next selection.

"As for the market, we'll see. It would depend on the willingness of Catania to sell him or not in January or in July."United not chasing Lopez Maxilopez_2447550
Back to top Go down

United not chasing Lopez
Page 1 of 1