Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_lcap17%Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_lcap0%Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_lcap33%Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_lcap50%Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney Untitl14
Ads

Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney Empty
PostSubject: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 am

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has admitted that it would be “a dream” to team up with Wayne Rooney and would love it if the Manchester United striker signed for Barcelona.

The Argentine superstar says he would personally beg the Barca president to sign Rooney, because he’s in the elite group of players in the world.

“It would be a dream to play with Rooney if Manchester United ever came to the point where they needed to sell him,” Messi told the Daily Star.

“I would personally go to the Barcelona president and ask that he be signed myself.

“There are always a handful of players in the world at any one time who can go down in the footballing history books.

“At the moment, there are maybe Ronaldo, Rooney, Xavi and one or two more – but I can’t think of one that plays with the desire of Rooney.”

Messi believes it’s Rooneys desire and determination that help him stand out from the rest and that his burning desire to play football every week means that the enormous wage he currently earns means little to him.

“We all know football players at the top level are blessed with high wages – it’s no secret.

“But Rooney would play for 100 euros-a-week. You can see the fire in his eyes.

“It’s that fire that makes him the best of the best.

“His love for the game is natural. It’s like a father’s love for his son. He doesn’t need to convince himself he loves football – it was what he was born to do.”

Messi added that he believes ROoney is more crucial to Manchester united than Cristiano Ronaldo once was.

“If Rooney is ever sold, I think he will become the first 100million euro player. With all respect to Ronaldo, I think Rooney is a more important player for United than he was.

“Ronaldo’s ability is undoubted but Rooney is not only the talent but also the heart of the Manchester United team.”

“I don’t know if I will ever play with him but, if he ever wants to leave, he is one of the few talents that can improve this Barcelona team.”
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 am

Messi you tell us that you want leave so why expect Rooney leaving Man UNITED!!!

Rooney is the best you proved it coz you wanna play wid him....

if you wanna play wid rooney come to UNITED!!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 am

nah i guess, messi said this,, because he is afraid of slipping down ..
coz rooney is the best in the world now..
and he might just play wid him, coz after that he wont be down to rooney..
Lol
Just mah opinion
Back to top Go down
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

f*** off MESS...he wants to take the advantage of Rooney's mastery n be a hero just like he's doing now with Xavi!
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

suyog no jpt sabdas yarrr!!!!!!

abuse garna painna!!! hahahahhahahahhahhaha

but messi why the hell you want rooney to play in barca

you 2 can come 2 UNITED!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 am

nepali.utd.devil wrote:
suyog no jpt sabdas yarrr!!!!!!

abuse garna painna!!! hahahahhahahahhahhaha

but messi why the hell you want rooney to play in barca

you 2 can come 2 UNITED!!!
yeah i ave edited his lines.....

and yeah he can come united lol hhahahahha
Back to top Go down
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am

sorry guys..I hate Messi more than u can imagine so can't control my words when anyone talks about him!
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 am

hahahahaha!!!

esto thau ma chahi control mate!!!! aru thau ma ta baal!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 am

lol,,
control dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney   Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messi wants Barca to sign €100M Rooney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Transfer Talk-
Jump to: