Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_lcap17%Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_lcap0%Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_lcap33%Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_lcap50%Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Manchester United vs Rangers Team News Untitl14
Ads

Manchester United vs Rangers Team News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Manchester United vs Rangers Team News Empty
PostSubject: Manchester United vs Rangers Team News   Manchester United vs Rangers Team News I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 am

Wayne Rooney is set to return to the Manchester United starting line-up for the Champions League encounter with Rangers.
Sir Alex Ferguson left Rooney out of his squad for Saturday's Barclays Premier League trip to Everton in an effort to protect his star striker from the abuse he was expected to receive.
But Rooney will play on Tuesday and is expected to be joined in the United line-up by Rio Ferdinand. Michael Carrick (Achilles) is definitely out.
Kirk Broadfoot faces a late fitness test to determine whether he will be available for Rangers.
The full-back is still a doubt with an ankle injury he sustained while on international duty, although Steven Whittaker has been passed fit after suffering a calf knock while also with the Scotland team.
Manager Walter Smith has no other injury concerns, although Nikica Jelavic is ineligible for the competition.Manchester United vs Rangers Team News 491730_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Rangers Team News
Page 1 of 1