Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_lcap17%Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_lcap0%Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_lcap33%Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_lcap50%Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal Untitl14
Ads

Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal Empty
PostSubject: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Joe Cole will soon completed a 3-year deal with Manchester United today, after turning down a similar offer from Arsenal. United Latest can reveal that the 28-year-old England International is ready to sign for United, after Chelsea released the midfielder. Cole will stay at Old Trafford until at least 2013, earning over £100,000 per week...
Sir Alex Ferguson was very interested in Cole as a youngster at West Ham United, and has had to wait over seven years to finally snatch the star. Cole, Michael Ballack and Juliano Belletti were all unable to agree contract extensions with Chelsea, and so Carlo Ancelotti released the trio under orders from Russian owner Roman Abramovich.

Top European clubs inanimately became interested in Cole, after talks at Stamford Bridge collapsed. Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City and Real Madrid chased the signature of the misfit. At one stage, papers reported Cole had signed for The Gunners - however those claims were untrue.

Madrid manager, José Mourinho was also interested in Cole, having signed him from Upton Park in his time as Chelsea gaffer. Madrid's directors told Mourinho to look into a younger option, and so his pursuit was dropped. Arsene Wenger or Roberto Mancini did not comment on the Blues reject, and neither did Sir Alex.

Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal J_cole10

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp declared interest, but said Cole may have had other clubs in his mind. Today, asked if Cole had agreed a deal with The Red Devils, Redknapp said: "I've got a feeling that it might have been done (for Cole to join United)."

"It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Joe's not wanted to speak to anybody and his people have been saying 'let's get the World Cup out of the way first'. But we'd be interested for sure. I like Joe."

Reports have now indicated Cole is set to sing a £100,000-per-week deal with Old Trafford, earning him up to £15.6 Million over three years. Arsenal had offered him a similar deal, but declined - favouring The Reds over the trophy-less Gooners. The deal is not expected to be announced until either July 1st (when Cole's contract with Chelsea 'officially' ends) or from July 11th onwards (when the World Cup has ceased).

Much has been made of Cole's age, 28, as United have a policy of only signing players under the age of 27. However, since this would be a free transfer - like Michael Owen - the policy would not come into play. So, let's look forward to our new arrival... if the Harry and the reports are correct !

Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal Jcole10
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm

wowww
wud lop to seee him..
m really happy..
this deal is finalize na????
Back to top Go down
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

I hope this is true...papers n sites releasing many rumors to increase their sale..can't be sure!
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

Lets hope that he will come....
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 am

that is a great news.. he is one of the best player!!!!

he hasn't got the chance to show his form....

if he comes then it will be perfect for him and UNITED!!!!!

Rooney lai pani ramro partner milcha.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

yeah..rooney lai dherai ramro huncha....and for club tooo
lets hope that they will cum
Back to top Go down
red_havok
Youth Team
Youth Team
red_havok

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 pm

kati rumours haru ????
seems like we need to wait for the season kickstart to know who has been transferred...
sachhai ho bhane ramro huncha yar United lai........
COLE ...ROONEY ....wud be great
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 am

yup.. rumors pani rannai chan tara!!
ko aauchan ko k garchan kehi taha chaina!! World Cup sakkinu parcha tesko lagi!!!

hope he comes!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 am

khoi..
pheri koiley aunnah bhanchan,,arko ley aunchan bhanchan..well ke ho ho...
we have to wait for right time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal   Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Cole To Sign 3-Year Manchester United Deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Transfer Talk-
Jump to: