Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_lcap17%Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_lcap0%Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_lcap33%Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_lcap50%Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Huntelaar in talks with City & United Untitl14
Ads

Huntelaar in talks with City & United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Huntelaar in talks with City & United Empty
PostSubject: Huntelaar in talks with City & United   Huntelaar in talks with City & United I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Huntelaar in talks with City & United 387381_33_preview
AC Milan striker Klaas Jan-Huntelaar landed in Manchester on Tuesday to conduct talks with both the Red and Blue sides.
talkSPORT reports the forward will launch pre-negotiation talks with both Manchester United and Manchester City as he looks to seal a move to the Premier League.
Earlier Aston Villa and Tottenham had been linked with a move for the Dutchman, with AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani admitting that Huntelaar was on his way to a big Premier League club.
City have been linked with anyone who walks on two legs and since they led two of their forwards, Valeri Bojinov and Benjai, leave recently, the link with Huntelaar has become particularly strong.
Roberto Mancini is also reportedly interested in Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko and Liverpool's Fernando Torres - although neither club has given any indication of their willingness to sell.
The link with United seems to be a bit more tenuous though, given that the Red Devils have already completed the signing of Mexican forward Javier Hernandez.
Back to top Go down

Huntelaar in talks with City & United
Page 1 of 1