Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_lcap17%O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_lcap0%O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_lcap33%O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_lcap50%O'Shea to launch live chat I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
O'Shea to launch live chat Untitl14
Ads

O'Shea to launch live chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

O'Shea to launch live chat Empty
PostSubject: O'Shea to launch live chat   O'Shea to launch live chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 am

O'Shea to launch live chat Img_10_35413_9306.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=179&rgn=0.05859375,0.0923913043478261,0.9375,0

ManUtd.com's brand new webchat service is one of our big signings of the summer - part of a range of great features we're introducing for the 2010/11 campaign - and you'll get your first look at it this weekend.

John O'Shea will be the first player to answer your questions live and online, from United's hotel in Philadelphia, early on Monday afternoon US time (early evening UK).

You'll also be able to submit questions for the Reds defender in advance, from 17:00 UK on Friday, by logging into ManUtd.com.

If you've not logged into the website before, it's free, quick and easy to register your details. By doing so you'll open yourself up to a whole raft of exclusive United content in the coming weeks and months, including webchats, our weekly email newsletter Red View, free video features, desktop wallpapers and more.

Before John takes to the hot seat on Monday, ManUtd.com's Gemma Thompson will field your questions on Friday at 15:30 UK, from the team hotel in Toronto. Gemma is travelling with the team and will be online to answer questions about the first tour game against Celtic and what it's like following the Reds across America.

Again, you'll need to be logged in to speak to Gemma, but after her live Q&A has finished you can start submitting your questions for Sheasy. Get your thinking caps on!
Back to top Go down

O'Shea to launch live chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: