Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_lcap17%Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_lcap0%Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_lcap33%Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_lcap50%Its not "MANU"........................ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Its not "MANU"........................ Untitl14
Ads

Its not "MANU"........................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Its not "MANU"........................ Empty
PostSubject: Its not "MANU"........................   Its not "MANU"........................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, for all of you who don't know, it must be told that calling Manchester United as 'manu' is a insult to the club. Though, we must agree that no united fan in their right mind would use 'Man U' as an insulting disrespectful term, it needs to be understood the history related to this term and why it need not be called so. The term 'manu' first came into existence with insult from West Brom fans who chanted this about a great United Legend, Duncan Edwards [one of the BUSBY Babes] as they said, "Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure- rotting in your grave". Secondly, it was the turn of our rivals, Liverpool and Leeds United fans, who made fun of the Busby Babes that crashed while they were coming home from Munich and 8 eight amongst them [Busby Babes] died in the Munich Air Crash. They made their own versions of the chant, and chanting "Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again" and "Man U Never Intended Coming Home". On combining the first letter of latter chant, we can clearly see, it comes out to be 'MUNICH' I guess, it needs to be read about the club and thus, not every fan who uses this term knows this. We, as MUFC fans must know about this fact and refrain ourselves from calling our beloved club as 'MANU' Its 'Manchester United' or 'MUFC' or 'United' or 'Man United'

and it's the truth!!!! so ppl stop calling our club MANU......
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

Its not "MANU"........................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its not "MANU"........................   Its not "MANU"........................ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 am

yup..

don't ever call our beloved call man u(this is for the supporters of Man United)

Very Happy

it's UNITED, Man UNITED, Manchester UNITED or the red devils
Back to top Go down

Its not "MANU"........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: