Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_lcap17%Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_lcap0%Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_lcap33%Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_lcap50%Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules Untitl14
Ads

Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules Empty
PostSubject: Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules   Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Manchester United defender Gary Neville doesn't believe that new Premier League rules will benefit the England national team.
Last season all Premier League clubs voted on the introduction of a quotas system on the number of foreign players in a match day squad.
The new rules state that clubs must name a squad of up to 25 players, with 8 of those being ‘home-grown' players, with no more than 17 of those players being allowed to be over the age of 21 and not home-grown.
However, Neville doesn't believe the regulations will aid the development of the national team in the future.
"In terms of what can be changed to improve England's prospects in future, it is quite difficult to change the whole English structure just to benefit the national team," Neville wrote for the Sunday Times.
"The Premier League is one of the best in the world and we accommodate foreign players."
"My view is that if English players are good enough they will come through. We already have community and school programmes.
"You could argue that the academy system needs to be improved, but there is no secret formula. England will always produce good players, but so do other countries and we can't stop them doing that."
The quality of England players has been questioned following their exit from the World Cup at the hands of a youthful German side.
Three Lions boss Fabio Capello is now expected to call on younger players when he picks his team for a friendly with Hungary next month at Wembley.

Source:- EspnNeville rubbishes new EPL quota rules 356507_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Neville rubbishes new EPL quota rules
Page 1 of 1