Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_lcap17%Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_lcap0%Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_lcap33%Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_lcap50%Jose expects Rooney to stay I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Jose expects Rooney to stay Untitl14
Ads

Jose expects Rooney to stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Jose expects Rooney to stay Empty
PostSubject: Jose expects Rooney to stay   Jose expects Rooney to stay I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 am

Jose Mourinho expects Sir Alex Ferguson to persuade Wayne Rooney to stay at Manchester United as chief executive David Gill confirms the club will comment on the situation at the 'appropriate time'.

Rooney's future at Old Trafford has been plunged into doubt amid reports that talks regarding a contract extension have broken down.

The England striker's current deal expires in 2012 and there is speculation that Rooney does not currently want to sign a new contract.

Rumours of a rift with United boss Fergusonhave surfaced following Rooney's omission from the team in recent weeks on the back of allegations regarding the 24-year-old's private life.

The situation has led to suggestions that United will either sell Rooney in January or at the end of the season to avoid the risk of losing the former Everton starlet for nothing.

Real Madrid are among the clubs to have been linked with a bid for Rooney, but the Spanish giants have been quick to rule out a winter swoop for the forward.

And Real coach Mourinho does not expect Rooney to leave the Red Devils, believing Ferguson will talk his star man into signing an extension.

Not available

"I don't think he will (become available)," said Mourinho. "I think the big man will persuade him to stay."

Meanwhile, Ferguson has kept his own counsel, although he looked relaxed as he attended a £1million extension of United's charitable work for UNICEF at Old Trafford on Monday afternoon.

Ferguson will doubtless be questioned on the issue on Tuesday when he is due to attend a press conference ahead of United's UEFA Champions League encounter with Turkish champions Bursaspor.

Chief executive Gill has at least hinted some clarification of the Rooney situation would eventually be made.

Gill said: "We will say something at an appropriate time. But this is not an appropriate time."Jose expects Rooney to stay Man-Utd-v-West-Brom-Wayne-Rooney-smiles-bench_2515737
Back to top Go down

Jose expects Rooney to stay
Page 1 of 1