Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_lcap17%Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_lcap0%Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_lcap33%Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_lcap50%Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Obertan: I want to replace Valencia Untitl14
Ads

Obertan: I want to replace Valencia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Obertan: I want to replace Valencia Empty
PostSubject: Obertan: I want to replace Valencia   Obertan: I want to replace Valencia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 am

Gabriel Obertan believes that he can fill the gap that Antonio Valencia's injury has left in the Manchester United squad.
The Manchester United winger has just recovered from a pre-season injury and is looking forward to taking his chance in the squad in Antonio Valencia's absence.
Speaking to his clubs website, Obertan said: "It is sad for Antonio, and he will have our full-support while he is injured.
"However, it also gives us players in the same position as him a chance to make an impact in the first-team.
"I hope that this applies for me as well, and I will just have to do the best I can if I am called upon.
"The tide can turn very fast. At the moment, though, I am just glad to be back playing, and my greatest wish is to make an impact here at Manchester United", he said.
The Frenchman also gave an insight into how playing with United legends like Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes has developed his own game.
"Training with players like Giggs, Scholes and the other superstars who are in the squad has also helped me improve on all aspects of my game", Obertan added.
"I need to keep improving, get even better and get as much first-team experience as possible."Obertan: I want to replace Valencia 471575_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Obertan: I want to replace Valencia
Page 1 of 1