Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
New boy draws plaudit I_vote_lcap17%New boy draws plaudit I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
New boy draws plaudit I_vote_lcap0%New boy draws plaudit I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
New boy draws plaudit I_vote_lcap33%New boy draws plaudit I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
New boy draws plaudit I_vote_lcap50%New boy draws plaudit I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
New boy draws plaudit Untitl14
Ads

New boy draws plaudit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

New boy draws plaudit Empty
PostSubject: New boy draws plaudit   New boy draws plaudit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 am

In the relatively low key surroundings of Scunthorpe United's Glanford Park, Portuguese under-21 international Bebe made one of the most anticipated United debuts of recent years.

The 20-year-old was handed a 15-minute outing in the dying embers of the Reds' Carling Cup victory, and he demonstrated glimpses of the raw potential which prompted his remarkable capture, surging down the left flank and displaying a willingness to attack defenders and threaten the hosts' goal.

Assistant manager Mike Phelan took charge of the team in Sir Alex Ferguson's absence, and was more than happy with what he saw from the Reds' newest recruit.

"The scoreline gave us the opportunity to give Bebe a little look at what Manchester United's all about. I thought he responded very well," Phelan told MUTV. "There were fleeting moments of pace and power, and he got a little bit excited now and again. But it's important that players like him get these opportunities."

Having witnessed Bebe's first few weeks as a United player, from his first training session to his maiden appearance, defender Chris Smalling insists the Portuguese is rapidly acclimatising to life in the Reds' fold.

"Since he's come in, he's become sharper every day," said the defender. "He's really improving and working on his fitness. Tonight he really caused their full-back problems, coming in from the wing, and hopefully we'll see him produce that kind of form in many games to come."New boy draws plaudit Img_10_36602_4778.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=179&rgn=0.42519685039370075,0.04896907216494845,0.4724409448818897,0
Back to top Go down

New boy draws plaudit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: