Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_lcap17%Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_lcap0%Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_lcap33%Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_lcap50%Evra to attend French inquest I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Evra to attend French inquest Untitl14
Ads

Evra to attend French inquest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Evra to attend French inquest Empty
PostSubject: Evra to attend French inquest   Evra to attend French inquest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 am

Evra to attend French inquest 454351_33_preview
After the fracas in South Africa, France have organised an inquest to find out the truth about what happened.
Initially reluctant to sanction Patrice Evra's attendance to the hearing, the Guardian reported that Manchester United has relented and allowed the France captain to be present.
Evra had skippered Les Blues at the World Cup and had been the one to announce the squad's refusal to train as a result of a confrontation between then-coach Raymond Domenech and Nicolas Anelka.
Earlier this week, Bayern Munich had blocked Franck Ribery from attending as they believed there was no obligation for them to disrupt their season's preparations for a non-FIFA sanctioned activity.
Other players attending include Barcelona's Eric Abidal, Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan and Chelsea's Nicolas Anelka.
Back to top Go down

Evra to attend French inquest
Page 1 of 1