Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_lcap17%Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_lcap0%Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_lcap33%Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_lcap50%Evans: We're ready for new season! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Evans: We're ready for new season! Untitl14
Ads

Evans: We're ready for new season!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Evans: We're ready for new season! Empty
PostSubject: Evans: We're ready for new season!   Evans: We're ready for new season! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Evans: We're ready for new season! 469614_33_preview

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans believes the squad's pre-season has prepared them well for the new season.
Evans believes that his squad is finely-tuned and ready for the new Premier League season after a three-week tour of North America that included double-training sessions and close friendly contests with local sides.
"The pre-season we've had so far has been really good and I think everyone's raring to go," he said in quotes on his club's website.
"It's been a bit strange with the World Cup lads coming back so late, but the youngsters who have trained with us have done well.
"The training sessions and fitness work the coaches have given us seem to be paying off. I think a lot of us are feeling the benefits of them now."
He also spoke on Michael Owen and Antonio Valencia's return to fitness, and what they bring to the Red Devil's squad.
"It was disappointing to lose Michael when we did last season," added Jonny. "We probably could have used him towards the end of the season with his experience, grabbing goals in games for us.
"He was starting to really settle in when he got his injury as well, so it'll be nice to have him back, and Antonio gives us more options. So things are looking
Back to top Go down

Evans: We're ready for new season!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: