Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_lcap17%Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_lcap0%Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_lcap33%Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_lcap50%Unitd launch kit of all while I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Unitd launch kit of all while Untitl14
Ads

Unitd launch kit of all while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Unitd launch kit of all while Empty
PostSubject: Unitd launch kit of all while   Unitd launch kit of all while I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 am

MANCHESTER UNITED will look a bit of all white this season — thanks to their sparkling new away kit.

Alex Ferguson's Red Devils will adopt their pasty new colours for trips outside of their Old Trafford home for the forthcoming campaign.
The latest top features a black and red trim with a bold chevron print on the sleeves.
United captain Rio Ferdinand told The Sun: "The white shirt looks traditional and retro like the ones worn in the late 1970's, but the pattern on the sleeves makes it look modern too."
Using their 'Considered Design' programme, Nike created the shirt with minimal environmental impact by reducing waste during the design and development process.
The sportswear giant used discarded water bottles destined for landfill sites, chopped them into tiny flakes and melted them down into a yarn which was then spun to make the fabric for the jerseys.
The kit is available for pre-order from 4th August and will be available in stores from September 23. Visit www.nikefootball.com for more information.

Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

Unitd launch kit of all while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unitd launch kit of all while   Unitd launch kit of all while I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

khatra cha kit.. Smile
Back to top Go down

Unitd launch kit of all while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: