Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_lcap17%Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_lcap0%Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_lcap33%Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_lcap50%Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! Untitl14
Ads

Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! Empty
PostSubject: Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive!   Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive! 350742_33_preview
Manchester United midfielder Anderson considers himself lucky to have come out of his car crash alive.
Anderson was involved in a serious crash in Portugal after the Audi he was driving crashed and burst into flames.
The Brazilian, along with his companions, was dragged to safety by onlookers who then put out the flames. There are reports that Anderson might be the subject of a police enquiry in Portugal.
In comments reported by Sportsmail, the player said:"I am very lucky because the accident was serious. I knew the road well. But the car lost control at a curve and we crashed against a wall. I remember people coming to help, which I am very grateful for.
"I just want to tell United fans I am fine and I will continue my rehabilitation so I can help the team. I've had lots of calls and have assured my friends not to worry, but it was a very big scare for me."
Sportsmail also quoted a witness as saying: "I thought he was dead. My brother dragged him out of the car, and we put out the flames."
It has been an unsettling couple of days at Old Trafford. After Anderson's crash, star striker Wayne Rooney was photographed urinating on the street and smoking during a late night out in England.
With the Premier League season just around the corner, these incidents will only serve to increase Sir Alex Ferguson's worries as he seeks to win the title back from Cheslea.
Back to top Go down

Anderson: I'm lucky to be alive!
Page 1 of 1