Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_lcap17%Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_lcap0%Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_lcap33%Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_lcap50%Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney Untitl14
Ads

Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney Empty
PostSubject: Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney   Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney Wayne-rooney_1681355c
Houllier, technical director of the French Football Federation, insisted England's stars failed to deliver and singled out the Manchester United striker, who struggled throughout, for individual criticism.
"Probably the key to understanding why England didn't perform at the World Cup is that the top players didn't do as well as we could expect them to," he said.

"I'm thinking mainly about Wayne Rooney. He's an outstanding player but whether he was tired or wasn't in good shape I don't know. If Rooney, who for me is a top player and finisher, had scored a few more goals maybe...
"If you look at the teams with one or two top finishers – Germany, Holland or Spain – they usually go forward. Uruguay went so far because of Diego Forlán."
Houllier insisted the benefits of a winter break, which England manager Fabio Capello said was needed in the Premier League following England's exit in the second round, were made clear by the identity of the semi-finalists.
"Of the teams that reached the semi-finals, Germany, Holland and Spain had a break of at least two weeks over the Christmas period or new year," he said.
Back to top Go down

Gérard Houllier lays the blame for England's World Cup demise at door of Wayne Rooney
Page 1 of 1